Semiahmoo Speech Services is a growing speech and language therapy practice servicing clients of all ages.
We have two locations at: #207-15230 56th Avenue, Surrey, B.C. & #400-601 West Broadway, Vancouver, B.C.
A team of registered Speech-Language Pathologists (RSLP) offer their expertise with toddlers, preschoolers, school-age and adult populations. We have RSLPs who specialize within the following populations:
- Toddler (0-2 years)
Preschool (3-5 years)
School Age (5-12 years)
Teens (13-19 years)
Our administrative team is available Monday – Friday 8:30-5pm via email or phone.
Therapy services are available 7-days a week between 9am-7pm.
We pride ourselves in being able to minimize the waiting time on our waitlist by offering an initial consultation within two weeks of your inquiry.
We can help with:
- Accent Modification
- Apraxia/Oral-Motor Planning Difficulties
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Autism/Pervasive Spectrum
- Developmental Disorder
- Brain Injury
- Developmental Delay
- English as Another Language
- Hearing-related Speech and Language Difficulties
- Neurological Disorders
- Speech Sound Difficulties
- Tongue Thrust/Oral Myofunctional Therapy