Semiahmoo Speech Services is a growing speech and language therapy practice servicing clients of all ages. It is situated in the heart of Surrey offering service to Surrey, White Rock, Delta, Cloverdale and Langley.
A team of registered Speech-Language Pathologists (RSLP) offer their expertise with toddlers, preschoolers, school-age and adult populations. We have RSLPs who specialize within the following populations:
- Toddler (0-2 years)
Preschool (3-5 years)
School Age (5-12 years)
Teens (13-19 years)
Office Hours – Monday – Friday 9-5:30pm. Some after-hour appointments are available as well service is available two Saturdays per month.
We pride ourselves in being able to minimize the waiting time on our waitlist by offering an initial consultation within two weeks of your inquiry.
We can help with:
- Accent Modification
- Apraxia/Oral-Motor Planning Difficulties
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Autism/Pervasive Spectrum
- Developmental Disorder
- Brain Injury
- Developmental Delay
- English as Another Language
- Hearing-related Speech and Language Difficulties
- Neurological Disorders
- Speech Sound Difficulties
- Tongue Thrust/Oral Myofunctional Therapy